Friday 5 September 2008

What am I?

The familiar sensations come back to me as I walk into work. My legs ache, like all the toxins from last night have migrated down into my calves. My mind whirs as I flick through the memories of last night. I turn on the radio in my phone and plug in the earphones. The music sounds different. It has stopped being background noise. The tunes kick down the door to my mood and overpower my senses. I smile and sing. The songs mean nothing to me but my eyes are welling up. I feel euphoric as a thunderstorm soaks me and rain and tears run down my face.

Weird.

I get a sausage bap, a coffee, and retire to my office. I write this post. My legs still ache.

I’m hungover.

4 comments:

The Author Of This said...

Tears, smiles, memories and a hangover. Sounds like one hell of a night! Chick orientated? Fiver says it is!

Crashdummie said...

Dude...

I'm not sure if I agree with all mod cons - somethings are better left unknown :S

Anonymous said...

Ya big wendy

SMARTBuddy said...

In order: Yes, yes and thanks! Will leave it at that.