Wednesday 26 March 2008

Yey (4 weeks after) Easter

So the Blog has been neglected of late. I got invited to write a bit for a book chapter at work, so have been making my head hurt by working long days and nights, trying to make sense of the piles of books and papers from the 1980s on my desk. It is just about done though now, so I'm back doing a Friday afternoon post. (The chapter title, just in case you're interested is dangerously specific and boring, but includes something about fish mucus and its role in osmoregulation. A friend quite accurately pointed out that its one thing I should never bring up at a speed dating night -should I ever go one one.

I have partially written two posts that will now never see the light of day. The only one of note was about the Easter trip (Easter!? yes it was that long ago!) where I made some comparisons between last years trip and this years, and further more about my life becoming a series of annually repeated events. I did take the time to upload some photos of the south Devon coast, which I may as well keep in...

A rainbow:


The bay from Start point:


Start point lighthouse:


...which were all very nice. Otherwise there has been entry to some good multi sport races, a lot of running, then a knee injury, then a lot of swimming and now a chlorine allergy.

Overall post report:
C- must do better

Better is on the way

3 comments:

The Author Of This said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ant said...

See me afterwards young man - do you want to fail your Blogging GCSE? (Which I think will actually be on the syllabus in about five years time - for real...)

Nice pics though. And I'll give you an extra grade for using the word "osmoregulation".

I would give you A+ if you went on a speed-dating night and used the word "osmoregulation". You could claim you were only there for blog fodder (not that there's anything wrong with that, as Seinfeld might say - I've been speed-dating before and it was great fun!)

Anonymous said...

buy valium what is valium like - buy valium online uk fast delivery